Supervisors, middle managers and employee representatives who have attended the full courses.
Especially designed for shop stewards this programme covers:
- Fairness requirements of the Labour Relations Act of 1995 (as amended 2002) in respect of dismissals for misconduct and poor performance and dismissals arising from ill-health or injury.
- Investigating a disciplinary incident and preparing the notice for a disciplinary enquiry.
- Preparing for a disciplinary enquiry.
- Leading the case for or against the employee in a disciplinary enquiry.
- Understanding and complying with LRA requirements and rules of evidence observed in disciplinary hearings.
- Chairing: Following an adversarial disciplinary enquiry procedure, facilitating the leading of evidence and maintaining control of proceedings.
- Making and motivating a substantively fair finding.
- Make and motivate a sanction and counsel an initiator on the outcome.
Contact us today for more information on Disciplinary Handling Refresher.