Employer representatives, HR and line managers, trade union officials and shop stewards.
The workshop aims to change people’s thinking about conflict, to try out a new approach to conflict handling and to foster a culture of resolution based on 10 principles of new thinking.
- Paradigms and their impact on conflict.
- Abundance v scarcity paradigms.
- Exploring Conflict – why traditional methods of conflict resolution fail costs and benefits.
- Working towards a new Paradigm – developing an attitude of resolution.
- Levine’s Road Map to Resolution.
- 10 principles for resolving conflict.
- Steps to resolve conflict including telling your story and listening to understand.
- Getting current and complete – leaving no ‘old bones’.
- Identifying hot issues to be addressed.
- Seeking Agreement in principle.
- The Laws of Agreement.
- Crafting a new Agreement.