Careers at Bruniquel
Through its network of franchisees and agents B&A provides a national service in all the major centres of South Africa The head office of the Company is based in Durban
B&A is a Broad-Based Black Economic Empowered (B-BBEE) consultancy that employs both internal and external training consultants on merit and for the skills that they can offer to clients on specific projects
B&A has implemented an internal ‘learnership’ for young graduates whereby they are put through an intensive learning programme for a period of 2 to 3 years In the past five years five learners have been through the programme and have been retained in the business All were from previously disadvantaged communities
At Bruniquel, employees are given the opportunity to realise their full potential in an environment that fosters both personal and career growth
We strive to maintain a supportive culture of consultation, participation and teamwork
We strive to maintain a learning environment within our business where advice is freely sought and given
We require our key personnel to focus on continuous personal development though reading and studies
We strive to retain our key personnel by providing challenging and stimulating work, encouraging participation and ensuring recognition and reward
We strive to make our business a fun place to work and learn
We are champions of our business – energy, commitment and enthusiasm
The Bruniquel Group enjoys ongoing sustainable growth and as such, we are constantly seeking exceptional people to join our team
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER (SALES)
Durban / Cape Town / Johannesburg Commencement date: April 2018
What the opportunity entails?
An opportunity to work and grow in a business with a 37 year track record and top quality Seta accredited training courses.
A market related TCTC salary with incentive commissions will enable you to set your earning potential!
- Minimum of 3 years’ sales experience, preferably in a service, education or training environment.
- Background knowledge of the SETA landscape will be an advantage.
- Previous exposure to Employee Relations / Human Resources / Labour Law preferred.
- Knowledge of Employment Equity, Diversity and Leadership will be advantageous.
- The successful incumbent will be responsible for generating new business, key account management of current clients, establishing needs and advising clients on appropriate training and consulting interventions
- Fluency in English is required, while fluency in other languages will be advantageous.
- Good grammar and numeracy skills required.
- Initiates action and is self-driven.
- Team player.
- Excellent customer service orientation.
- Own transport is essential.
- Training will be provided in the unique B&A methodology.
Please submit your CV, clearly marked “APPLICATION: ACCOUNT MANAGER” to the relevant Recruiting Manager before 14 March 2018:
Durban: Please submit your CV to email@example.com
Johannesburg: Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cape Town: Please submit your CV to email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. Should you not receive any response from us by 14 April 2018, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
INDEPENDENT TRAINING FACILITATORS –
INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS & LEADERSHIP
Western Cape / Eastern Cape Regions
What the opportunity entails?
We are looking for independent training facilitators with good knowledge and experience in Industrial Relations and Labour Law, to facilitate training courses in Disciplinary Processes, Employment Equity, Diversity and Leadership across a range of industries.
Opportunities are available in Cape Town and Port Elizabeth.
- A formal qualification in Industrial Relations / Human Resources / Labour Law.
- Experience as a Training Facilitator.
- The ability to prepare professional Training Feedback Reports and provide us with feedback to ensure the continuous improvement of existing products and services.
- Experience in disciplinary and grievance hearings, including preparing professionally presented written findings and recommendations.
- Certification as an assessor / moderator in the Services Seta, in the relevant unit standards, is strongly recommended.
- Fluency in English is required; while fluency in Afrikaans will be advantageous.
- Fluency in Xhosa will be highly advantageous.
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, 30 April 2018.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview. Should you not receive any response from us by 14 May 2018, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.